THE FEMALE PHRASEOLOGY - FUNNY DICTIONARY

Yes = No.
No = Yes.
Maybe = No.
I’m sorry = You will be sorry........
We need = I want.
It’s your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now.
Do what ever you want = You’ll pay for this later.
We need to talk= I need to complain.
Sure go ahead = I don’t want you to.
You’re so manly = You need a shave, and you sweat a lot.
Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have flabby thighs.
This kitchen is so inconvenient = I want a new house.
I want new curtains = and carpeting, and furniture, and wallpaper.
I heard a noise = I noticed you were almost asleep.
Do you love me? = I’m going to ask for something expen-sive.
How much do you love me? = I did something today you’re going to hate.
I’ll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on TV.
You have to learn to communicate = Just agree with me.